Who Moved My Cheese?
An Amazing Way to Deal With Change In Your Work & In Your Life
DR SPENCER JOHNSON
Cheese” – a metaphor for what we want to have in life, whether it is a job, a relationship, money, a big house, freedom, health, recognition, spiritual peace, or even an activity like jogging or golf.
Each of us has our own idea of what Cheese is, and we pursue it because we believe it makes us happy. If we get it, we often become attached to it. And if we lose it, or it’s taken away, it can be traumatic.
- Having Cheese Makes You Happy
- The More Important Your Cheese is To You, The More You Want To Hold Onto It.
- If You Do Not Change, You Can Become Extinct
- What Would You Do If You Weren’t Afraid?
- Smell The Cheese Often So You Know When It Is Getting Old.
- Movement In A New Direction Helps You Find New Cheese.
- When You Move Beyond Your Fear, You Feel Free.
- Imagining Myself Enjoying New Cheese, Even Before I Find It, Leads Me To It.
- The Quicker You Let Go Of Old Cheese, The Sooner you Find New Cheese.
- It Is Safer To Search In The Maze Than Remain In The Cheeseless Situation.
- Old Beliefs Do Not Lead You To New Cheese.
- When You See That You Can Find And Enjoy New Cheese, You Change Course.
- Noticing Small Changes Early Helps You Adapt To The Bigger Changes That Are To Come.
- Move With The Cheese & Enjoy It !