I am enormously grateful for all the blessings this year and I could not ask for more, not even freemason jewelry or a car. This year started well, had difficulties along the way, but I know it will end well. So now, my wish list will be:
- food and shelter for the victims of the war, the earthquake and the typhoon
- strength to recover so their lives will go back to normal
- education for the students will go back to normal
- be able to cope with the loss of their loved ones
- guidance for country’s President, Senators, Congressmen, provincial and local government unit’s leaders
and most of all, I wish them LOVE, PEACE, JOY and HOPE.